Friday 20 September 2013

TV Star!


After a morning at Universal Studios (where we did the Transformer’s ride about a half dozen times within the first hour - yes, it is that good), we took my mom to the City Walk area for some shopping. As Jason is not big on shopping, he will usually wander outside the stores. I was checking out a socks store with my mom when Jason found me to tell me about this guy that walked past him with a security guy walking lock step with him. This guy wasn’t looking at any stores and walked with purpose, and did not appear to be in any trouble. Then he told me that the guy sort of looked like Giovanni Ribisi, when I said, “Hey, he’s suppose to be here today!”. What?! He must be doing an interview on Extra!

And so we left my mom shopping, and scurried down City Walk to where we had seen the Extra filming crew. There he was! Giovanni Ribisi getting ready to be interviewed by Mario Lopez! I love all this sort of stuff, so we stayed to watch. We tried to get on camera but Mario was standing right in front of me! I have no idea what was said in the interview as I was so focused on trying to get my big head on TV! At the end of the interview, Mario asked one of his crew to take a photo, that’s when we pushed our way through, I stuck out my head, and click....we got in the photo and Mario tweeted it! See me in the pink Apple shirt in the background between Giovanni and Mario, and Jason is right behind me!



The interview aired Sep 17th, 2013 on Extra TV, and we found it! And yes, you can see us!

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/0_poxuvykg

- Christine & Jason

2 comments:

  1. hey - so very cool!!! Glad you're having a great time there!
    Keep being awesome!
    Cheryl and Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C & D! Big hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete